ECC Performance Art Workroom
Terms and Conditions
Users of ECC Performance Art Workroom must be 18 years of age or older, in any case adults pursuant to the legislation of the place where they have their domicile.
The Workroom website may be used only for the purposes it is intended for, as described in the foregoing sections. In particular, but without limitation, Users may not
- reverse engineer or decompile any parts of the Workroom website
- copy, gather, duplicate, republish in any manner any of the content or information made available on the Workroom website and disseminate it
- extract, copy, disseminate, make public, alter, transmit or use content or data collected through the Workroom website for any purposes other than those connected to the legitimate use of the Website
- abuse of the Workroom website in a way that imposes an unreasonable large load on the infrastructure or provokes its malfunctioning
- infringe or violate any safety measure implemented in the Workroom website an in any service provided through the Workroom website, or attempt to do so
- require or promise payments, money or any sort of gift or giveaway through the Workroom website
- use the Workroom website to promote own products or services
- use the Workroom website in an abusive, inappropriate or offensive manner or for any purpose not connected to the legitimate use of the Workroom website
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the Workroom website
- show any material from the Workroom website in public without the Provider’s prior written consent
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this Workroom website for a commercial purpose
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the Workroom website
- redistribute material from this Workroom website, except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to the Workroom website without ECC Performance Art’s express written consent.
In case of suspect that any forbidden use in the above-mentioned meaning is taking place, the Provider may, at its own discretion, suspend or delete User accounts without prior notice and reserves the right to claim damages resulting from such forbidden use to full extent.
ECC Performance Art Workroom Content
All material made available on the Workroom website is protected by respective copyright, unless explicitly stated otherwise. Students, lecturers, and anyone accessing ECC Performance Art Video Sessions and Workroom in any manner are not allowed to use, store, publish, transmit, or otherwise distribute the material contained in the ECC Performance Art Workroom or the Video Sessions. To obtain these rights, the respective copyright holders must be contacted directly. Lecture recordings, designs and logos are ECC Performance Art’s exclusive property and may not be reproduced, used, or distributed without written consent from ECC Performance Art.
User content includes any material (such as text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that Users submit to the Workroom website, for whatever purpose.
When submitting content to the Workroom website, you grant to the Provider a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your User content in any existing or future media only in connection with the activity of ECC Performance Art and for the sole purposes of each class, course or lecture that Users have enrolled in. Users retain the right to withdraw content, limit use as specified in a written agreement between User and ECC Performance Art, and retain copyright and intellectual property of their content at all times.
Profiles must be accurate, truthful and always up to date.
Users are solely liable for all content they upload to and/or publish on the Workroom website. This in particular applies to all information, data, and material uploaded to their personal accounts and/or profiles. Users may not publish any misleading or abusive content, or any content not related to the purposes the Workroom website is intended for.
In particular Users may not
- endorse a specific philosophical, political, religious, ethnic, national, or cultural identity or position
- publish harassing, offensive, discriminatory, defamatory, obscene, explicit or otherwise illegal content
- upload or make available illegal content and/or content infringing the rights of third parties, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, such as copyrights and trademark rights
- create profiles, upload information or submit applications on behalf of third parties, unless expressly required or allowed to do so by the Provider
- create, publish or submit duplicated or false profiles
- access to any reserved data, including personal data or information not intended for them through the Workroom website
- delete, alter, manipulate, copy or transfer any other User’s content or disturb any other User’s enjoyment of the Workroom website
The Provider does not check or moderate content provided by Users. Therefore, the Provider expressly reserves the right to prevent publication of, suspend or delete any content deemed to be in breach of the afore-mentioned provisions or any other provision of this Agreement or statutory law at its own sole discretion. Users acknowledge and accept that the Provider might have a legal duty to report such infringing content to the competent authority.
The Provider furthermore reserves the right to claim damages resulting from such infringing content to full extent.
Password safety and duty to cooperate
It is the User’s responsibility to treat access credentials to the Workroom website with due diligence and due care and to take all necessary steps to ensure that they are kept confidential, secure, are used properly and are not disclosed to unauthorised persons.
Users shall inform the Provider without undue delay, whenever their access credentials have been breached or otherwise disseminated and provide their support and all available information in order to allow for effective countermeasures.
Whenever an unauthorised use of access credentials has taken place or is likely to take place, the Provider may, at its own discretion, immediately suspend and/or delete the affected User account, as well as claim damages resulting thereof to full extent.
Within the limits of applicable law, the Provider shall not be liable for simple or medium negligence. Liability for the fact of agents, delegates and employees is excluded. Liability for consequential damages or loss of profit is always excluded.
The Provider undertakes to make available the Workroom website observing the highest possible quality and diligence standards. However, in case of force majeure, including but not limited to temporary interruptions of service due to technical problems, the Provider shall bear no liability.
In particular, the Provider does not guarantee that the Workroom website or its services are suitable and appropriate for the personal purposes intended by each User.
The Workroom website does contain a number of links to other websites and online resources that are not owned or controlled by the Provider, and that the Provider does not bear any responsibility for. Users are strongly advised to read the entire terms and conditions and privacy policies of any such external resource.
Furthermore, the Provider shall not be liable for damages of any kind occurring due to an improper or abusive use of the Workroom website by the User, including but not limited to any infringement of this Agreement, and reserves the right to compensation resulting thereof.
Users shall hold ECC Performance Art harmless against any claim asserted by third parties on the grounds of an improper, abusive or otherwise infringing use of the Workroom website.
This applies also to claims asserted by Users or third parties against the Provider due to inaccurate or false information uploaded or published on the Workroom website by other Users.
ECC Performance Art reserves the right to modify the terms of this Agreement at its own discretion. In case of amendments, ECC Performance Art shall inform its Users via email giving them a reasonable notice period to accept the new terms tacitly, or to object to them. In case the User chooses to object, ECC Performance Art reserves the right to delete or suspend the User’s account.
ECC Performance Art furthermore reserves the right to immediately delete or suspend the User accounts in case a breach of this Agreement or of statutory law has taken place or is likely to take place. In both cases, ECC Performance Art reserves the right to claim damages against the User to the full extent.
This Agreement was last modified on July 8, 2020.